QUANTUM LABORATORIES, INC. maintains an array of modern analytical instruments, including the following:
· Two Gas Chromatograph/Mass Spectrometers (GC/MS): Hewlett Packard 5970 systems allow identification and quantification of organic contaminants.
· Purge and Trap Concentrator: OI Analytical 4460A provides for analysis of volatile organic compounds.
· Gas Chromatograph/ECD: HP 5890-II configured for the analysis of pesticides and PCBs. Dual analytical columns allow instant confirmation of any hits.
· Ion Chromatograph: Dionex DX-120 is a state-of-the-art system which provides rapid determination of many inorganic parameters such as nitrate and fluoride.
· Graphite Furnace Atomic Absorption Spectrometer: Varian SpectrAA-600 measures parts-per-billion levels of metals in environmental samples.
· Cold Vapor Mercury Analyzer: Varian VGA-77 analyzes samples for mercury at sub-ppb levels.
· UV-Vis Spectrometer: Hach DR-2000 performs a variety of wet-chemical tests for inorganic parameters.
· Microbiology equipment: Includes incubators, an autoclave, and an Olympus CH-2 400-X Stereoscopic microscope.
· Specialized instruments for measuring conductivity, turbidity, corrosivity, ignitability, and other parameters.
QLI also maintains a fully equipped general chemistry laboratory for sample preparation and routine bench-top analyses. A tour of the facility can be arranged by contacting the laboratory.
| Home | Site Map | Search | Contact |
© 2003 Quantum Laboratories, Inc. All rights reserved.